Here is the official source for all of the latest news going on with the Nappers.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Let the Free Speak!

A measley loser stands in front of a army tank protesting violence. They don't care, they run him over anyway. This is what it's like out there. Protesters get shut down. However, I say the protesters should be commemorated. People in our country have the right to speak their mind. How come when they do they get shut down. That is one reason why the government is unfair. The workers at Watts are going to tear down our street to add a sewage line. We got together and formed a union and signed a petition. They didn't even care to look at it. The free ones will never be truly free unless they speak their mind. LET THE FREE SPEAK!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Man, from all the recent postings, it seems like I haven't been online in a really long time! I liked all the posts. It's just been so busy lately, with homework, my birthday a few days ago, etc. I haven't been able to get online lately. But now I am.

I got a tenor sax for my birthday!!! :) It will take a lot of work, but I will get it down. The high notes are really easy, but the low notes are really, REALLY hard to play! And tonight, I was really mad because ALREADY, a key is screwed up. EVERYTHING I TOUCH BREAKS!!!!!!!!!!

And Mitchell, I'm not sure if whether or not I can have you over. I might have other things planned, but I think we could still do it over the phone or through Trillian.

That's all I've got to say for now.

Thursday, February 16, 2006 8:45:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home