quick poll...
should dj be a napper or no? (VOTE NO PLEASE!!!) need to know by tommorow!
QUESTION OF THE DAY: If you could skip school the rest of your life and live in a huge cushiony mansion with unlimitted money and girls...and yes michael...strawberries...would you? Here's the catch~you have to cut off your hands and your feet...

4 Comments:
I believe that DJ should be a napper. He is my homie.
Thursday, February 16, 2006 4:45:00 PM
Oh, wait, who's DJ. Oh, DJ Barrens? I'm sorry Mitch, I wasn't thinking. I like having DJ as a Napper. He's my friend. Maybe we could compromise and make him a half Napper?
Thursday, February 16, 2006 7:10:00 PM
No to the money and girls.
Thursday, February 16, 2006 9:28:00 PM
Was that H*** No to me? I guess we can't compromise. (I'm sorry Mitch, Ben doesn't know how to cooperate in the business world.)
Thursday, February 16, 2006 9:29:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home