Napper Constitution?
Okay, I've been thinking, and I feel that to resolve issues that have been going on and off for a while now, I feel that we should create a Napper Constitution. It won't be real strict, but enough to lay down some ground rules for the Nappers. At this point, let's just start throwing down ideas, and see what we can come up with. Ben and I will probably be working on it a lot via-email, but I would like to hear your opinions, too, since it is the Napper Constitution.
Just start giving me your ideas so we can get this thing on the road.

17 Comments:
I DON'T WANT ANYTHING SAYING NAPPERS KAN'T BE POPULAR OR HAVE POPULAR FRIENDS! what about the future nappers? will they agree with our rules? we have 2 make sure our laws are fit 4 any kind of napper, not just people like u and ben,...all i'm sayin...
Sunday, February 26, 2006 9:16:00 PM
ur not...but u 2 are put in my same catagory...ANTISOCIAL!!! sry but come on...won't even change tables at lunch? seriously michael...and ben...i haven't seen u in long enough 2 remember...
Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:28:00 PM
Ahem, REDBERRY!
Tuesday, February 28, 2006 7:28:00 PM
well i knew u in elementary school and u were a picture perfect example of antisocial....course...i was a fat loser and i'm not now....hmnnnn...
Wednesday, March 01, 2006 7:57:00 PM
Ooooh, bad move, Mitchell!
Wednesday, March 01, 2006 9:56:00 PM
Okay, are we going to get back to the Constitution idea? I think that we should start with the basics right now, and save the popularity situation for last. I'm too tired to think of any right now, and I've got some more homework to do. I'm going to try to get on one more time tonight.
Thursday, March 02, 2006 8:16:00 PM
hey micha-erm...redberry. what's with the three comment repeat?
Friday, March 03, 2006 7:50:00 PM
Whoa...what the....? Okay, that wasn't supposed to repeat three times. I think what probably happened is I pressed "Login and Publish" three times because it wouldn't load right away. Oh well.
Monday, March 06, 2006 8:56:00 PM
smooth red. and i thought i was the dumb one!
Tuesday, March 07, 2006 6:56:00 PM
Okay, I think we should get back to the CONSTITUTION part of the post! Can someone please start us off, because I'm completely braindead right now.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006 8:14:00 PM
Wait. About Act 2. Didn't we say that we would give the tests on the Joining the Nappers section of the Blog, since we can't do the ABC's and the handshake with people who aren't in front of us, let alone in a different state or even COUNTRY! But if they go to one of our schools, then we could.
And Ben: I'm just warning you in advance. Mitchell's going to post a REALLY angry comment in response to your comment saying that popular kids can't be Nappers. Just letting you know.
Redberry
Friday, March 10, 2006 7:06:00 PM
good call Red............WHAT THE $%^& ARE U TALKING ABOUT!!! why should we say they can't be nappers?
Saturday, March 11, 2006 4:48:00 PM
okay u guys, i've made a decision.....i've been told i was gonna get kicked out 4 being kool.....well then i guess i'll just quit the nappers...
l8r meanie headz!
Monday, March 13, 2006 8:37:00 PM
Mitchell, I don't think you'll be kicked out. ....I don't think so.... Well, on the plus side, this brings up another issue for the Constitution. How about...to impeach a current Napper, we have to have the approval of over half of the Nappers, plus the current president's approval. How's that sound, Ben?
Redberry
Monday, March 13, 2006 9:37:00 PM
And by the way, we REALLY need a new post to comment on. It's getting really crowded here!
Monday, March 13, 2006 9:37:00 PM
Yeah, this is crowded.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 6:21:00 PM
u guys r gay anyway
~and dj told me foolz~
Saturday, March 18, 2006 12:54:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home