More Constitution Suggestions
Okay, it was getting pretty crowded down in the other post, so here's a fresh new space to comment. So far, we have come up with the following laws (correct me if I'm wrong):
- The Napper tests for people in the three Centerville middle schools are the handshake, ABC's, and, apparently, reading(?). The handshake and ABC's test MUST be given by a current Napper or, preferably, veteran. If you're confused, then e-mail Ben here.
- To impeach a current Napper, there must be an approval of over half of the Nappers, plus the approval of the current Napper President.
Now, we're still having a big argument on whether or not popular kids can be Nappers or not. Please voice your opinions on this. Also, keep giving your ideas. We only have two out of... hopefully...a lot! Remember, correct me if I'm wrong with any of these.

6 Comments:
Hey Ben,
What do you want me to voice my oppinion about? I'm confused. Do I post my uhpinion about popular kids being Nappers?
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 6:20:00 PM
Hilo whatever you are, I like fudge munkees and peetzaa.
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 6:29:00 PM
All of them. And, for the record, I made this post!
Redberry
Tuesday, March 14, 2006 8:11:00 PM
not all nappers i didn't do that Ben allowed me in so yeah
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 4:01:00 PM
u guys r gay
Wednesday, March 15, 2006 8:48:00 PM
.....No, I don't think so. And, survey says, that that last rude comment was from Mitchell. Or, it might be some creepy tall, skinny goth kid that's hacking into our computers and reading our personal e-mail, and STALKING US!!!! *insert screech of horror here*
But seriously, Mitchell, we're not "gay," okay?
Thursday, March 16, 2006 6:08:00 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home